View: 382|Reply: 3

Best simple program to burn HD phone video to DVD?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 02:14:21 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hope some of you can help with this.

Basically I want a simple to use program that will burn AVCHD or equivalent output to a DVD, which has a simple menu layout.

I have a DSC-HX20V Sony Camera which came with a program called Play Memories Home. It basically extracted all the HD video you took off the camera and burned it into AVCHD format onto a DVD. The DVD disc had a very simple menu layout to play all the video you took continually until the end or you could select each chapter (it showed a little thumbnail and the date taken). Before the Sony, I had a Panasonic Camcorder which had its own program called HD-Writer which did the same thing.

I want to start using my android mobile phone for HD video now, but am struggling to find an easy to use program like Play Memories home to do the same thing - e.g. extract HD video from my phone and transfer it to DVD in high definition to play with the same simple menu structure on the DVD, as explained in the above paragraph.

Not really bothered about editing, just a simple, quick easy to use program. Must be able to burn AVCHD or equivalent quality, not just DVD quality.

Thank you in advance.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 02:14:22 Mobile | Show all posts
You may find it useful to buy a generic video editor. If you can extract the video files from your camera you can usually render them into any form you require. (Bearing in mind you will not get a better quality than the video you started with. SD will remain SD and HD will remain HD etc. but you can downgrade HD to SD for a standard DVD)

I used HDWriter for some time but found it very limiting. I now extract the video files from the camera's SD card and download into my VE. I render to HD to playback on my Blu-Ray player and to SD for a DVD for my family.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 02:14:23 Mobile | Show all posts
Download and install before 30th Nov 2018

Aimed less tech people

VideoProc • Review & Free Registration Code - Black Friday Giveaway
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report