View: 175|Reply: 3

Which laptop do you recommend?

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 02:57:45 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Which laptop do you recommend?

Hi! So, in short, I've been looking for a laptop for a few weeks now, and can't decide on what to get. I'm looking for something portable, preferably 11" to 13" (but I'm not incredibly fussy about size), that I can code beginner and intermediate programs on, plus also play games on (medium resolution, above 30fps at least, please) and that has a battery life of about 3-6 hours, anywhere between that range. My budget is about £800 - £1,100, and if I'm really pushing it, £1,300, so I have no idea if I'd be able to find anything that fits my requirements with that type of limit, or if I'm actually way above what I would actually pay. These are the core requirements for the laptop!

I have some "wants" for the laptop, but they're really just wants and not needs, so if the laptop doesn't fulfil these criteria, I won't complain. If it could be, I'd like it to be 2-in-1, like a laptop and tablet, so I could begin taking all my notes digitally, but I understand I have to pay extra for that so it might go way over my budget. Again, these are more wants than they are needs, so I'm not too fussed if it isn't touchscreen!

I have looked at these three laptops so far, but I'm looking for suggestions too:
-  MSI GP73 Leopard 8RE
-  Yoga 730
-  HP Envy

If you suggest a laptop, or talk about any of the three above, I'd much appreciate it if you mentioned Pros and Cons, thanks!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 02:57:46 Mobile | Show all posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 02:57:47 Mobile | Show all posts
Here's a link to the Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 product

XPS 13 Inch 7390 2-in-1 Laptop with HDR Display & Dell Cinema | Dell UK

Shop around though and with Black Friday and Cyber Monday looming you never know what discounts you might be able to get.

I have an XPS 15 laptop and it's been excellent as has been Dell's support.

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 02:57:48 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks techquest!!!

great examples with links provided!

I NOW WANT A HP SPECTRE THIS BLACK FRIDAY!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部