View: 173|Reply: 0

Touchscreen laptop under $3500 for gaming?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 02:57:59 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
What is your budget? Preferably $3000 and under but I can stretch to $3500

What size laptop do you want? 15.6" or larger

Do you have resolution requirements? Nope

Do you prefer a matte or glossy (reflective) screen? Either

What will you be using the laptop for? Gaming, browsing, and word processing

If you will be gaming, what games do you need to play? My games include Stardew Valley, Minecraft, Assassin's Creed 4, House Flipper, Plague Inc, Species, Garden Paws, Jurassic World Evo, Orion: Prelude, and Borderlands 2.

How long does the battery need to last? Doesn't matter, I'm always near an outlet.

Does it need to be portable? Kinda. I need to be able to carry it to other rooms in the house and stick it in a suitcase to take on vacation. But it can still be a heavy desktop replacement kind of machine since I'm not backpacking it.

Do you require Blu-Ray? No.

Do you require HDMI output? No.

Do you have a preferred brand? I've had good experiences with ASUS and Dell in the past.

Are there brands you would prefer to avoid? HP

Would you be happy with a refurbished laptop? No, new only.

Any other details you feel necessary. Yes, I need a touchscreen. Yes, my budget is firm. Yes, I need a laptop/notebook instead of a desktop. 1TB SSD preferred but 512GB works too. I don't need to get super high fps or settings, 60fps at medium-high settings works just fine for me. It also doesn't necessarily need to be a gaming brand laptop, just needs to have the hardware to run games.

I did a little research into my Steam library and wishlist so I can provide a rough idea of the specs I need. Minimum requirements are Core i5-2550k and GTX 1050. Recommended requirements are Core i5-8400 and GTX 1070. I rarely buy games so I'm not super concerned about being able to keep up with all the newest and greatest ones to come out in the next few years, I just need to know that it will run everything I currently have.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部