View: 186|Reply: 2

Voice Recording on laptop to external CD drive

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 03:11:00 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, is it possible to record (audio only) a meeting using 2x external usb CD drives connected to your laptop? If so, can i also connect an external Mic for clearer sound? If it is possible, do I need any specific software to achieve this?

I need 2 simultaneous recordings onto cds. Digital recordings are not acceptable.

Thank you in advance.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 03:11:00 Mobile | Show all posts
If you are recording to CD, you are of course, actually creating digital files.

What you need is one of these: 9102 Interview Recorder - NEAL but if you are only needing to use it once, this might be tricky, as not many people hire them. You could try Canford Audio and see if they have a unit. They manufacture and market them in the UK.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 03:11:02 Mobile | Show all posts
Digital recordings anyway, I wouldn't describe them as files (assuming it's an Audio CD).

There are a few bits of software that'll burn two discs at once with the same content, I presume at least one of them can do so for Audio CDs. You'll need something as it's probably a step beyond the built in Windows capabilities, but it's a common enough feature.

If you're asking about some sort of real time recording so that you only have to wait for the discs to finalise (30s?) rather than burn in their entirety at the end of their meeting (4 minutes?) then I haven't heard of anything like that.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部