View: 201|Reply: 1

pc case windows on left why not right side

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 03:12:12 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
im due to upgrade my pc in next few months so its complete new build.problem is every case i look at the glass side panel is on the left side as u look at it.where my pc sits is on a shelf on the right side of a oak table i had built for me by friend with a granite top supplied for 80quid.id like a case with the panel on the right side instead but not really finding many options out there.im not in enclosed cases before anyone says just get one of them.

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 03:12:13 Mobile | Show all posts
Because on a conventional tower case layout it would show the back of the motherboard. So if you want the expensive bits on show you need to reverse the motherboard and then rotate it either 90° or 180° so that the cables aren't sprouting from the front of the PC.

Silverstone do quite a few. Something like the RV04 or LD01 would be a 180° rotation while the RV02-E would be a 90° rotation.

If you've got room or can go for a smaller motherboard you can also go for a cube-style case where the motherboard is laying flat - assuming the shelf is below eye height so you can look down into the case.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部