View: 352|Reply: 1

Creative F1 Fatality promlem

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 03:45:49 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
My sound card is the Creative F1 Fatality which although is not the latest is a good card, my problem is the volume control which sits on the desktop with a rheostat type control, this control is not working properly  and I either get not sound at all or it is deafening when this type of control had a carbon disk it was relatively easy to fix but not this on if I tap it, it will some time work, now apart from changing the card how can I fix this control? as it seems to be part of the card so I guess I cannot just replace the control, any help would be welcome​

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 03:45:50 Mobile | Show all posts
I can't find reference to a 'Creative F1 Fatality'. The Fatal1ty branding was mostly used on the X-Fi range, and it sounds like you're talking about one of the models with a drive bay control panel like the Fatal1ty Pro or Fatal1ty FPS.

Assuming it's changing the Windows audio volume, then you should be able to find a generic USB device that can do the same. Although finding one you can mount in floppy disk/DVD drive bay may be tricky these days, and you may have to disconnect the original unit from the sound card if it's sending erroneous signals.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部