View: 1154|Reply: 4

New GTX 1070Ti Flickering/Pixels

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 03:58:57 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I've just installed my new Zotac GTX 1070Ti Mini and it seems as if there's an issue with pink and green pixels appearing on the screen. Also when I boot into Windows 7 the screen turns on and off constantly.

I have tried taking the card out and putting it back in. I have tried using a different 8 pin power connector. I am able to boot into Safe Mode, but there's still pink and green pixels.

My other hardware components are an Intel Core i7 4790 (non-K) 16GB DDR3 1333MHz (2X8GB) ASUS H81M PLUS DREVO 240GB SSD Corsair TX750 PSU.

I have tried using DDU through safe mode and have tried installing the latest NVIDIA drivers, but haven't had any luck.

Could this be a dead GPU or is it something else that I'm missing?

I'd also like to mention that I was using the onboard Intel HD 4600 graphics, but changed from iGPU to Auto in the BIOS.

It seems that taking the card out and putting it back in marginally fixes the problem, but pixels still appear at 1920x1080, however at lower resolutions it's not an issue.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 03:58:59 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi, it sounds like you may have installed the faulty driver released a short while ago by Nvidia, there is a new driver available now so it might be a good idea to remove the driver and install the updated one.  I put a link in below for information regarding the recent driver issues.
Nvidia Hotfixes troubled recent GeForce driver release
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 03:59:00 Mobile | Show all posts
I already have the latest 397.64 driver installed.

Use magic Report

Issue has been resolved by using DP to HDMI, not too sure why it didn't like using the HDMI lead! Thanks for your help sparky10 and fingers crossed no more pixels!

Use magic Report

It seems the pixel issue has disappeared, but now I'm experiencing screen tearing whilst watching 1080p videos on YT and in VLC. Also had the problem where the screen was turning on and off then no signal from the TV.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部