123456Next
Back New
Author: thesnowdog

Half Life: Alyx!!!

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 05:19:32 Mobile | Show all posts
Looks excellent. This, stormlands and asguards wrath. The bar is officially raised.

sorry not sure why bold!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 05:19:32 Mobile | Show all posts
Already own Valve Index? You'll get Half-Life: Alyx free, plus extra content

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 05:19:32 Mobile | Show all posts
The truth is always in bold.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Aw bollocks, thought that would also be in bold.  

thesnowdog is a Sex God

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Dear Oculus, I'm not getting Half Life: Alyx for free. fudge you, I'm buying an Index.

Should be a Vive really but it doesn't work lol. For those wondering what I'm talking about because they're not on the Oculus forums this line was started by someone on there having a hissy fit during the 24 hour Blackout so I use that line all the time for comedic effect.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 05:19:33 Mobile | Show all posts
Eurogamer are reporting $60 but free to those who bought an Index.  

First look at Valve's Half-Life: Alyx                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        www.eurogamer.net                                                                               
And an enjoyable write up on Valve's developers thoughts, some in response to the simple question, "Why now?"...

Valve explains why Half-Life: Alyx is a VR exclusive                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        www.eurogamer.net

Use magic Report

I only bought the Index controllers and it's in my library

I really hope this supports SLI like bits of The Lab.

Use magic Report

Crouch down, take 2 steps back, then press 'reset view'.

Ha. I need a physics lesson!

Use magic Report

I suspect it will be invisible like the rest of her body

Use magic Report

Yeah. That's the trick I used to use to have a look around the cars in Assetto Corsa.

Forgot that racing cars are not actually an extension of the human body.

Maybe it's an anatomy lesson I need.

Use magic Report

123456Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部