View: 456|Reply: 3

Open Composite questions.

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 05:32:41 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
After being badgered - mostly by @snowdog to install open composite for falloutVR and other steamVR titles I did.
I had some chat about it in another thread but was not really on topic!.

edit.... open composite just autopatched and now no longer crashes steam

on the off chance i tried NMS and, just like fallout the increase in performance is instantly noticeable however the controls are borked.  i would say unplaytable which is a shame.

hopefully opencomposite can add better controller support for that game as fallout vr seems perfect.
My god tho steam vr is a bag of crap

i tried pinballFXVR an that also seemed super smooth.......... however i was a giant about 3m above the pinball table looking down and i could not reset the screen.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 05:32:42 Mobile | Show all posts
Yup, the developer of OpenComposite is working on a fix for the controls for NMS I think the last I heard.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 05:32:43 Mobile | Show all posts
Sorry if i am being stupid do you have a link to a form for open composite or somewhere where the dev posts?
I am sure he knows already but would like to feedback on pinballFX VR as it is so close to being great but the borked camera means it is ruined.

I dont have that many steamvr only titles, ultimately i am hoping i can uninstall it completely.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 05:32:44 Mobile | Show all posts
No idea mate. My only source of info is the Oculus sub-Reddit, I don't think the dev has a site or forum. You could maybe ask any questions you have on there?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部