View: 380|Reply: 0

GMG Summer sale

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 05:33:15 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
posting here and not just in the game deals thread because (a little convoluted)

buy any gold game from GMG and you get a gold key as well as an intel games key...
The intel games key allows you to choose any 4 games from a list.... one of them is Archangel which is a VR game.

it is one of the best games bundle deals i have ever seen (£3.50 for Prey and then a whole boat of good games )

If you are feeling a little more flush, then you can buy No Mans Sky which is getting a VR update in a month.......  the sensible money could have you buying Prey for £3.50, get 1 gold key and and intel key, and a 15% off any game code.
Then buy No Mans sky using the 15% off code to bring in at around £14  and get ANOTHER gold key and another intel bundle and another 15% off code. (I shared my 2nd intel key with mates to make sure i had people to multiplayer with on Archangel)

then I would suggest buying the prey DLC for a few quid and get a bronze key game.

then..... if you have fallout VR, why not consider buying fallout 4 GOTY and then you can add the FO4 DLC to your VR game which i believe now runs pretty well with only a small 10 section you have to do in 2D because it does not work in VR.

Game Deals | Video Game Deals & Cheap Games  | Game Keys

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部