View: 417|Reply: 1

Five Nights At Freddy's: Help Wanted VR

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 05:39:17 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I didn't think ANYTHING would beat Dreadhalls and Alien Isolation VR Mod in terms of scares but FNAF VR is even scarier lol

FNAF VR is awesome and will have you sh*tting your pants even if you have nerves of steel.

I've only played the first game so far, the very first FNAF game, and made it to night two. Have played it three times and shat my pants every time lol

For the first game you're a security guard working in a Pizza franchise restaurant that has animatronic characters in a storeroom. You have a load of camera switches which changes your view of the CCTV monitor in your security station and two doorways to your left and right with a light switch and door switch on each.

As the game progresses the animatronic baddies start to move around to try and kill you and you can only stop them by closing the doors, but closing the doors and switching on the lights drains your power. And when your power goes it all goes dark and they jump on you lol

Steam Store linkage here:

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S VR: HELP WANTED on Steam

Oculus Store linkage here:

Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted

I highly recommend this if you love horror games, it's for my money the best VR horror game released so far.

And no, that isn't me playing the game but I WAS screaming like a girl when I played it last night lololol

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 05:39:18 Mobile | Show all posts
So am I the only one that's brave enough to play this game?

You're all chicken!!!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部