View: 254|Reply: 4

Samsung Galaxy Tab A issues

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 05:42:35 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
A couple of things here to ask.

Happy with the battery life when in use it does last a good while but I've noticed how slow it is in charging.

Last night as an example, switched it off at 11pm and left it on charge at 28% then by 4am it had only reached 85% should be fully charged over five hours, no?

The second issue is long-standing and is really annoying. When switched on, the copy and paste does not function and it will be hours before it does - anyone know why this happens and are there any ways to repair this fault?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 05:42:35 Mobile | Show all posts
Sounds like you have an iffy charger cable. Try replacing that as its usually the first thing to go when charging starts to slow down as mine is in and out of my work bag all the time. Are you using a Samsung Adaptive Fast Charge plug?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 05:42:36 Mobile | Show all posts
Certainly not!

Er, actually I think the lead and plug are the originals that were in the box.

It seems slow charging, well it IS slow but the way round it is to charge it overnight.

The copy and paste issue is annoying, like switched tablet on three hours ago and it still hasn't started working,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 05:42:37 Mobile | Show all posts
Are you using a screen protector as sometimes these mess with virtual keyboard commands?

The charging issue has all the hallmarks of a cable on its last legs from what you describe. I've never read to date anybody who has had trouble with the USB mini port (like the Tesco Hudl suffered from) and plugs either work or they don't so can only be the cable. Try a different cable?

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 05:42:38 Mobile | Show all posts
Yes, will try a different cable. No, no screen protector. And the Tesco Hudl - that's made me laugh.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部