Back New
Author: technolimited

Which 9.7-10" tablets have stero speakers?

[Copy link]
 Author| 2-12-2019 05:49:09 Mobile | Show all posts
Based on the above recomendations I did a bit of research and have subsequently bought a Huawei M3 10.1" tablet and it's great. Both the sound and screen are brilliant and it only cost £209! Absolute bargain. The only deficiency, according to several online technical reviews is that it is slow to recharge the batteries - about 5 hours supposedly from almost empty. But that's not a problem as a fully charged battery lasts many hours and I charge it overnight. There is a new Huawei tablet just out, an M5 with a bigger screen, well over 10", which is larger than I wanted, but it costs a lot more than the M3 which I suppose may be discounted because of the presence of the new model. So, thanks avforums (which I had just joined to enquire whether there were any 9.7" tablets with full stereo speakers, unlike the disappointing new iPad 9.7 which doesn't). I've got just what I wanted and so there's a very happy bunny here!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 05:49:10 Mobile | Show all posts
We bought two of these T3 10s (32GB) a month ago having had problems with Surfaces and HP devices. The level of specs for the price is excellent, Harman Kardon speakers give great stereo sound quality, the screen definition is brilliant and battery life beyond amazing.  I was totally in love with it but that changed the night before last when I didn't get it plugged in in time having used it all day and the battery flattened.  No problem, charge it up ready for tomorrow but no such luck.  I had an Emui screen up saying "download recovery package" which didn't work so I went to "reboot" which also didn't work and kept going back to the Huawei home screen.  Long story short I had to call them up and ended up doing a factory reset and losing all my apps and games that were stored on it and then had to reinstall everything.  I have a 64gb micro SD card in it but all the games will only save to the hard drive and I don't sign into the cloud.  I Googled the problem and it seems it has been an issue with Huawei for over 5 years so it is time they fixed it.

So I would say a great tablet with great specs but as a caveat NEVER let the battery run right down.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部