View: 348|Reply: 1

Samsung Tab S3 or S2

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 05:49:35 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Recently bought a LENOVO Yoga Tab 3 Plus and I am having niggles with it which make the experience not to my liking and am considering selling it on and returning to Samsung for a replacement.
I am thinking that the Tab S3 is perhaps too expensive as it is around £500 whereas the Tab S2 is around £200 cheaper.
I mainly game, surf, and watch films whilst on one of my stays in hospital. Although the Tab S's are a little smaller than the 10.1 I prefer I don't want to go any smaller.
So should I fork out for the more expensive tablet or would the S2 be more than capable?

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 05:49:36 Mobile | Show all posts
I own the Galaxy Tab S2 and considered upgrading to the S3.  The S3 is theoretically much quicker (it has a more powerful Snapdragon processor), has a slightly better battery, and has 1GB more RAM.  I had an S3 from work for an "overnight" trial and didn't see a massive difference between the S2 and S3 in 'real use' (played a few games; watched TV and movies; surfing and email).

If you need/would use the stylus then go for the S3, otherwise for your usage I would save the cash and go with the S2.  Or also consider the Huawei Mediapad M3.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部