View: 331|Reply: 1

Fusion5 108 tablet screen frequently not turning on

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 05:57:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I bought one of these £105 10.6-inch tablets on Amazon last month, on the recommendation of my nephew who already owned one. I've been really impressed by the performance (octacore with 2GB RAM), but it frequently won't wake from sleep when I press the power button (i.e. the screen won't turn on). I need to do a hard reset by pressing the power button for 15 seconds to restore it. This happens even when the tablet has 100% charge and is connected to a charger. I was sent a replacement unit and the replacement has exactly the same problem. I notice that, when it does work properly, when I press the power button there is a delay of a fraction of a second and then a clicking sound when the screen turns on, which seems unusual.

I was wondering whether the number of widgets on my homescreens may be causing a problem for it - I have BBC news, Gmail and BBC Weather widgets on my main homescreen, and 2 Pure Calendar widgets on another launcher screen. Does anyone know if this might cause problems for the processor?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 05:57:05 Mobile | Show all posts
I have one of these as well they are just crap build quality wise is the real answer.

It's definitely something to do with the power button/power management at a low level like the bios, it's not windows. The battery in mine drains very quickly even if in sleep and if it loses all power it becomes a pain to turn back on, needing a full charge.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部