Cheap android smartwatch for notifications

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:13:39 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi there,

I am thinking about buying my first smartwatch, but I don't really know much about them. Could someone recommend a cheap android smartwatch please? I'm looking for something cheap because I want to wear it to work, which is not very watch and phone friendly. So lots of scratches are possible.

I just need something to be able to check phone notifications quickly and tell me the time. Notifications I'm interested to read on the watch are usually communication related. I would like to be able to read messages from Messanger, Instagram and Whatsapp. Does any cheap and cheerful android smartwatch spring to mind?

I like the look of Samsung Galaxy watch and if I like the whole smartwatch experience, I might pick it up later, but it will be too delicate to wear to work and I will be constantly worried about scratches.

My phone I want the watch to pair with is Samsung Galaxy S10

Thanks a lot

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 06:13:41 Mobile | Show all posts
Budget up to 100-150
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 06:13:41 Mobile | Show all posts
After watching a bunch of reviews, here is where I'm at at the moment.

Instead of checking reviews for cheap watched I went straight to reviews of Samsung Frontier and Samsung Galaxy watch and I have my eyes on a 42mm Galaxy watch in black. I knew I shouldn't watch reviews of better smartwatches. The only thing is that it's full price on Amazon (my preferred purchase place). I need to look around if I can find it cheaper. Is that a good choice?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:13:43 Mobile | Show all posts
I've had this for two years.

HUAWEI Watch 2 Sport Smartwatch, Fitness and Activities: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics                                                                                                        Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy HUAWEI Watch 2 Sport Smartwatch, Fitness and Activities Tracker with Built-in GPS, Heart Rate, Music, Smart Notificatons, IP68-Life Waterproof - Black at Amazon UK.                                                                                                                                                                                                        smile.amazon.co.uk                                                                               
You can buy stuff with android pay by touching it to things, change the face, have notifications etc.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 06:13:44 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks Sonic. Should have really archive the thread, but unsure how to do that on the new software. In the end I have went for a brand new smartwatch

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部