View: 381|Reply: 3

SS link Bracelet

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 06:22:32 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all I’m getting an Apple Watch SS S3 watch for my birthday in a few weeks. I was set for the Milanese strap however I’ve now seen the SS link bracelet which looks amazing but at £549 on top looks a little pricey, £1,200 all in! Anyone have the SS link bracelet? If so is it worth the extra layout?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:22:33 Mobile | Show all posts
Very pricey. There are some fabulous versions made by other manufacturers that are far cheaper. I've got the original SS strap (still have the original apple watch) and I don't wear any other strap. It's never let me down (the strap) and oozes quality. But is it worth the extra. Hmmm...

Maybe pop to an Apple store and try on?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:22:34 Mobile | Show all posts
I actually wrote a review on the strap on the Apple website and it’s been pulled off

It does ooze quality but it’s certainly not worth the price tag

I sent mine back but only because the links were nipping my hairs and skin when I had my arm lifted, the links were closing and just slightly nipping which made me return it. This was when the bracelet was £100 cheaper, soon as they bumped up the price I thought no chance!

I would do what Kieron suggests, go in and try it. Move your arm around and see if it nips, or just buy it take it home and try, you have the returns policy

If buying from CEX don’t! I had 2 fakes from this shop sent to me and I returned them immediately. There are alternatives which are on Amazon but these are China cheapo’s and basically you get what you pay for. Wouldn’t trust those clasps with the Watch face at all, especially if going for the toilet, if you know what I mean

It’s a lot of money just for a strap but hey! There are other watches on the market which are much, much more expensive, it’s really up to yourself at the end of the day

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 06:22:34 Mobile | Show all posts
Cheers appreciate the feedback. I’ll try out the link and Milanese straps

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部