Back New
Author: pebbleheed

Fitness tracker with HR, GPS & steps advice?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 06:28:08 Mobile | Show all posts
I've had a change. I sold my FR 235 and got a Garmin Fenix 3HR. It's got more features, it's more robust than the all plastic FR and it looks more like a watch for me.

It's slightly on the big side but so far so good. I'm still getting used to it in my second day with it but I'm impressed.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 06:28:09 Mobile | Show all posts
Spent some time with the fenix 3 HR and I'm very impressed. It's basically what I wanted and hoped for when I bought the FR 235 initially. It's excellent.

It tracks pretty much every activity I do straight from the box and it does it well. It's very customisable with new features being found every other day - proper geek fitness toy.

The battery on this watch is excellent. It lasts and lasts.

And one of my favourite additions to this watch over earlier watches is the wifi update feature. No need to rely on Bluetooth and a phone app or a usb cable, simply press wifi sync and it's done in seconds. Much faster than Bluetooth and much more convenient. Although you can still use the slower versions if required.

It tracks steps, stairs, HR etc 24/7 like I wanted (FR 235 didn't do floors) and I was surprised at how good it tracks rowing even going down to strokes and current temperature with its sensors.

There not a lot not to like about this watch. It's probably too big for some and it's expensive but other than that it's THE best sports / fitness tracker I've seen or used without a doubt. I love it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:28:10 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi sorry to bump an old thread, but how you still getting on with the Fenix 3? been looking at the 235 and unsure if I should add the extra and get the Fenix 3 HR...

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部