12345Next
Back New
Author: CH_Peter

Good Bluetooth Sport Headphones

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 06:38:00 Mobile | Show all posts
Not ideal for sport, more for casual use when you're active (walking, doing chores, cycling), I discovered the LG Tone series, and settled for the Pros (last year's model).

The form factor is innovative and I'm surprised nobody has thought of this earlier. It allows 1 week of use! They are like normal in-ear headphones, but the unit actually sits around your neck -- tucked out of view under a shirt collar if you want. You then have controls (play, fwd, rwnd, call answer/volume, text reading playback and even Google Now search-- not tested myself) around your neck. Because it's super light, it feels like wearing an ID badge and you actually forget you're wearing them. Also, the benefit of being around your neck is that it allows a relatively large batter compared to normal bluetooth headphones. The model I got is flexible too so you can throw it in your bag. The sound quality for a bluetooth headset is great.
Compared to all these gimmicky wearables we're seeing, I think these are actually useful and look good.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:38:01 Mobile | Show all posts
I tried one of those Bluetooth adaptors from amazon as mentioned earlier in this thread (think it was £10 ish) and I have to say I am impressed with it - it has saved me a lot of money as I was considering expensive Bluetooth headphones (round ear) otherwise. so they get a thumbs up from me

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:38:02 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi daz1985 - any chance you could let me know what ones you purchased please? I bought some from bluetooth headphones from ebay but they keep disconnecting and are very uncomfy.  Have arranged a return/refund.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:38:03 Mobile | Show all posts
hi im not sure if you think i bought bluetooth headphones or not based on your reply? what i meant was i bought a bluetooth adaptor
MOCREO Clipper Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming Adapter/Receiver for 3.5mm Devices - Converts Wired 3.5mm Headphones into Wireless Music Streaming Stereo Earphones W/ Hands-Free Calling - Compatible with all Bluetooth Devices, iPhone5/4 ,Samsung Galaxy S5/S4 and Other Android devices: Amazon.co.uk: Hi-Fi & Speakers
which i am now using with my round ear headphones bought in tesco yesterday for £16 (JVC HA-EBR80) as this combo was a lot cheaper than actual decent bluetooth headphones. The annoying thing is though that the JVC headphones have a volume control/microphone but i discovered you cannot use this when they are plugged into the adaptor as the adaptors controls, which arent as easy, overrule it. Bear that in mind if buying the adaptor as your current headphone controls will be redundant (and i think depending on where you put the adaptor on yourself its much more convenient if the headphone controls worked but never mind) the only way around this is to plug in the headphones to your audio device but then they arent wireless!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:38:04 Mobile | Show all posts
cheers daz1985 - def after the bluetooth adapter as cheaper bluetooth in ear headphones are very uncomfortable! Ta!

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 06:38:05 Mobile | Show all posts
I got the Bluetooth adaptor from amazon, it's excellent and allows me to use my own headphones.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 06:38:06 Mobile | Show all posts
Well, it's a cap, so shade in the summer, warmth in the winter is the theory...

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 06:38:07 Mobile | Show all posts
I have a pair of these that I bought from my local Apple shop. I am really quite impressed with them. They fit well on the ears but don't isolate sound entirely. I use them for running and cycling so you really need to hear other noises anyway. The sound quality is ok, although I can't claim to be an expert on sound quality they seem good to me. They pair up really easy with my iPhone. I also use a bluetooth heart rate monitor and they work fine at the same time (although I do need to pair the headphones first though, the heart rate monitor second). You can access Siri with them, so take calls and texts, change track etc, although because the microphone sits round near the ear you will find yourself shouting in the middle of the street trying to get Siri to respond. This isn't a killer feature for me. The armband/storage holder that comes with it is useful if you don't have one. I haven't tried it as an armband, but I can say thats its plenty big enough for an iPhone 6 with a case on it. The headphones are water proof, which is a must as I sweat like a bull at a rodeo, so it should last in all weathers. I have-not had any problems with it and would recommend the unit. If you wear glasses, the over the ear fit may cause some problems, although I wear sports glasses on my bike with them and its comfortable enough.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 06:38:07 Mobile | Show all posts
Here's another option Epic Bluetooth Earbuds | JLab Audio which have just been recommended by The Wirecutter (The Best Exercise Headphones | The Wirecutter)

Still waiting on the magic hat to arrive...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 06:38:08 Mobile | Show all posts
These looks quite good http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LP6CFEC?&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00&tag=av0c-21 and it looks like they're a different brand of these http://www.karrimor.com/karrimor-bluetooth-earphones-765053. I've given the latter a go (since my Bluetooth hat STILL hasn't arrived!). I've got to say, quite impressed. They stay in as well as any other over ear headphones (they can go over or under). The pairing is automatic and can support two devices. Works with the Phone and Watch. The little hooks help help them in place reasonably well (I still suffer with them coming slowly out - the same as any other in ears, whether hooked over/under or whatever). The sound quality is very good - was extremely surprised for the price. The buttons are quite hard to find by touch, but you can take calls (even though the mic is fairly far from your mouth, it still works). Comes with a nice case, short charging cable. for the price, can't complain.

Use magic Report

12345Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部