View: 356|Reply: 0

Google Fit and Tag Heuer Connected

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:41:39 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Picked up my TH Connected last night, very impressed with build quality and the look and feel of it, however this is my first wearable and I am struggling to get it set up.

One of the reasons I wanted a wearable (as opposed to a regular watch) was the built in activity tracking (yes I know I could have bought a fit bit for a lot, lot less money!).  I installed google fit, which gave me a google fit theme for the Tag Heuer themed watch face, so far so good.  I then updated the watch to the latest AW release and got a second google fit theme.

One theme (the original one), which is supposed to show Steps, Distance and kCal does nothing.  The other that combines a step count with stop watch does at least show me steps.  However the step count on my phone (in google fit), the step count on the watch (in google fit) and the count on the TH themed watch face are all different!!

I had assumed that the OS was smart enough to use either one step counter or the other, or if not to work out when both are counting the same steps.

Anyone else have experience of setting these up on the TH or any other smartwatch?  I have looked and can't see any setting to allow priority for one over the other.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部