Back New
Author: icemanonline

mpb.com! Is it me or are they getting worse as a company?

[Copy link]
 Author| 2-12-2019 06:51:10 Mobile | Show all posts
That's good... Some positive news.  Hope it goes ok

Ice
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:51:11 Mobile | Show all posts
I had another email with assurance that the matter had been resolved plus an apology and confirmation that the transaction is complete.
The money has been paid into my account already.
I couldn't ask for any more than this so I'm very happy to say that I did actually get good customer service after all.

Use magic Report

I've been dealing with them for years and only had a problem once. Sometimes there prices aren't great and in that case I will try and sell privately. Last week I sold £1300 of gear, picked up wednesday delivered and inspected Thursday. Their value was a bit higher than the original quote which was good. I was part exing and the money was in my account Friday and the lens is being delivered today.   I did have a quote from wex £100 more but ive dealt with wex in the past and they gave me a quote and then reduced it despite my description being spot on. All in all no complaints with me from MPB but they are a lot quicker when you are part exing from experience.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 06:51:11 Mobile | Show all posts
Funny actually, Wex I have had great experience until they sent a lens to my old address... But they did rectify that and gave me a £50 credit and updated my address after that   As for going back on initial offer... Never had that with Wex.

Hey ho!

Ice

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
MBP told me my 6 month old unused lens had fungus and took ages about sending it back to me.

I knew that was rubbish... It was still in original packing and 100% mint. So I traded in at Wex with no issues.

I also had some other equipment that was waiting inspection for over a week at mpb.

I will stick with Wex and Jessops / camera jungle... Who are much quicker at paying out too.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 06:51:11 Mobile | Show all posts
Yeah.. That fungus excuse!  Tried that with me and I told them to send it back and I would have it checked at shop in Edinburgh.  3 hours later they said they made mistake and paid.  Unbelievable....

Never using them again... Their a joke.

Ice

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部