12Next
Back New
View: 607|Reply: 11

Rugby World Cup - ITV Player

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 20:54:33 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi guys,

i'm going to be working odd hours during the RWC and I was wondering if you think that the England games will be available as RECORDINGS on the ITVPlayer?  I think I've noticed in the past that not everything is, although I could be imagining things.

Thanks!

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 20:54:34 Mobile | Show all posts
Itv player is pants frankly, but I see no reason why they  wouldn't make the WC available
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 20:54:36 Mobile | Show all posts
Pants or not, it's probably my only choice.

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 20:54:37 Mobile | Show all posts
you can make whatever choices you wish, no one is stopping you. I only mentioned it because IV player compared to the BBCi Player is very poor, although it might better online

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 20:54:38 Mobile | Show all posts
I'm not sure why you seem to have taken offence.  The Rugby World Cup is being broadcast by ITV so, I have no choice but to watch the replays on ITVPlayer.... unless you know of another online recording service?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 20:54:38 Mobile | Show all posts
Do you have a Sky HD  box? All the games wiĺl be broadcast in HD on either ITV1 or 4. Far better to record the live action than watch it on the awful ITV Player with it's SD only catchup.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 20:54:40 Mobile | Show all posts
I don't have Sky HD or any other satellite/cable feed.

Someone has suggested to me to use FilmOn and that way i can request a scheduled PVR record of it live.  Investigating that now.

edit:  This might be worth paying for if I can get the HD feed recorded BUT it looks like FilmOn doesn't have ITV HD.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 20:54:41 Mobile | Show all posts
Awesome.  Just signed up to a month of FilmOn and 10 hours recording space.  Will try recording tomorrow nights game, even though it's one of the few I can actually watch live, and see what the result is.  Although it doesn't list "ITV HD", just ITV, it does say that it will record in HD... maybe it will just scale it up?  Guess I'll find out tomorrow!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 20:54:41 Mobile | Show all posts
Booked our seats to watch the England v Wales match in our favourite pub. The pub is in Pontneddfechan........................so in the words of the Stereophonics as long as we beat the English.

I'm preparing for bed sores on my arse. Will watch as many games live as possible.

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 20:54:42 Mobile | Show all posts
apologies, i misinterpreted your comment.Its just that I hav an issue with iTV player as it so poor by comparison

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部