Back New
Author: SyStemDeMoN

Does anyone work for Tui and can get me a discount ?

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 22:16:48 Mobile | Show all posts
It does that
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 22:16:49 Mobile | Show all posts
Booked out of fear and anger !!

Oh well I got something to look forward to now and If I do 7 days of overtime in the 334 days till my holiday it will pay the extra for the premium seats.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 22:16:49 Mobile | Show all posts
Hope you managed to get cashback?

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 22:16:49 Mobile | Show all posts
DOH ! where from and where were you a week ago !

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 22:16:50 Mobile | Show all posts
Quidco and Topcashback offer varying deals throughout the year, anything from 1 to 4%

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Riu Tequilla In Playacar? Have you stayed before? If i spent 5k to stay there i'd cry.

I'll admit I've not seen the rooms but i had a walk through the hotel and around the pools, i'd certainly not stay there at the price, even in the school holidays.

We stayed across the road in the Riu Yucatan, it was by no means amazing but from what i saw, it was a lot better than the Tequilla in every way possible, we only paid £2200 for 2 weeks as well.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 22:16:50 Mobile | Show all posts
I stayed there 2 years ago and it just much more character than Yucatan or playacar.

It has had a refurbish this year and added more pools and updated the rooms.  We found that sitting in Yucatan and Playacar it was so sterile we could have been sat anywhere in the world and not known where you where. I found the food at lunch better at Playacar and rarely used Yucatan.

Also when we stayed 2 years ago the best price we got (with a discount) was 3k for 2 weeks in the main weeks.  My mother in law had the exact same holiday out of season and it cost 2k.  So there is a premium.

And I am flying premium economy and going for 3 weeks.

I am glad you liked your holiday, I know I will love mine.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I totally agree with the Yucatan and Playacar being a bit sterile, i guess i prefer a more modern hotel and i think a lot more people do since that's the way most are going once they get refurbished.

The prices are definitely all over the place, we went at the beginning of May 2016 and from my experience it's the absolute best time to go. We had nice calm waters and temps of between 32 & 38c so at £1200 each, i thought it was a bargain.

All things considered, I guess 5k for 3 weeks during the school holidays really isn't too bad, especially if you're flying in premium economy and for 3 weeks.

I hope you have a good holiday anyway, we've chosen the Dominican Republic in May next year, very similar price to mexico for a couple of weeks.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 22:16:51 Mobile | Show all posts
I hear Dom Rep is good.  My mother in law stayed in a Riu at punta cana and enjoyed it.  I don't think its that safe to go out but the hotels are big enough.

I wish I could go out of the main weeks and was looking forward to being able to once the kids had finished school but then the wife went into teacher and that put an end to that.

The Tequila has been refurbed but I remember whilst there regulars (mainly americans) were telling the managment that they liked the character of the place.

Thanks again, I hope Dom Rep is great.  I haven't heard a bad word about the place.

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部