View: 434|Reply: 5

Sun, Sea and Sand at Easter 2018

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 22:26:22 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
With my wife being French all our annual Holidays tend to be spent with her family, although i don't mind and love to spend time with my inlaws and the kids love seeing there cousins now we have a bit more spare cash i'd like to try to get a week somewhere else this year.

I would like to try to get a week around Easter and was looking for recommendations of places and hotels preferably near a beach and with swimming pool as a definite (kids adore swimming) maybe even linked to a water park, minimum would be BB although could be tempted at fully inclusive but i don't want to break the bank.

Let me know what you recommend preferably somewhere that you have first hand experience of or comes recommended from someone you trust please.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 22:26:23 Mobile | Show all posts
We went to the Barut Lara in Antalya this year and have been considering going easter next year

Lara - Barut Hotels

They do excellent family rooms meaning you all have a decent bed without being crammed into a small room, basically two bedrooms, bathroom etc.

The place itself is phenomenal, kids club across ages is excellent, restaurants are all included and have a great variety. A week over easter if you book on travel republic comes to about £1300 for the hotel which considering its all inclusive and of a high standard I think its a bargain.

Weather wise, well you take your chance anywhere at easter I suppose unless you really go for long haul. The main outside pool hear though is heated during the off season so the kids won't freeze when they jump in the pool
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 22:26:24 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks Jimmymac,

Funnily enough we have been looking at at hotels at Lara as they seem very cheep for off season, nowt better than a personal recommendation though.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 22:26:25 Mobile | Show all posts
I spent a long time looking at hotels in the area as loads of them seem to get high praise. The Barut Lara though has a superb rating based on amount of reviews on trip advisor though and yet it was less expensive than the likes of Royal Wings, Delphin etc.

Friends went to wings and we compared and it seemed like we got the better place, similarly we had someone on the plane raving about the Delphin yet everything they said we had and more.

We would happily go back time and again as it was perfect for a family, really cannot praise it enough

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 22:26:26 Mobile | Show all posts
I highly recommend the Pegasos Royale in Antalya. Thomson exclusive in the UK but it is an excellent hotel.

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 22:26:27 Mobile | Show all posts
If you are happy with £1,300/week for a hotel, then why not get a private villa with private pool? Depends on what you want but especially if you want to spend time together it would be my preference...Just looked and in Cyprus for example you should be able to get that for £500 less per week...That is a lot of eating out money And/or shopping for a nice BBQ at the villa..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部