View: 362|Reply: 2

Med Cruise.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 22:30:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all, we as in my wife and I are looking into doing a med Cruise next year but TBH it's a minefield it seems just trying to get a perfect match.  

We are mainly Caribbean, Indian Ocean beach hol all inclusive type but want a great Med Cruise.

Days out are a must but also that all inclusive touch and room position on the cruise.

I chatted to a fella at work a while back that had a great itinary that included , Venice, Milan , Rome , Pompieii  etc that would appeal to us. We just can't find a perfect match ATM or looking in the wrong places.

Spending wise we are looking at 2.5 to 3.5k on this but as yet we don't know where to start on it .

Please help us out , yup I'm having a real dilemma on the direction to take on this I will admit to .

Should add that we can depart from Southampton as we live close by.

Give us options and pointers please on this One, please.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 22:30:08 Mobile | Show all posts
Cheers to the gods , I've not been here before
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 22:30:09 Mobile | Show all posts
Best places for info are Cruise Critic  Cruise Reviews, Cruise Deals and Cruises - Cruise Critic  and their own boards or forum (not allowed to link that here).
Also some of the Cruise Travel Agents: Iglu let you search and filter by area, ship, month, cruise line or ship etc. etc. Cruises | Cruise Holidays 2017 & 2018 | Iglu Cruise . You can filter for "all inclusive" there.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部