How can I do please?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 23:07:51 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi
I hope it’s right section for recive some help...
I have 3 external coaxial cables, 1 for areal and 2 for sat (1 extra for recording with sky), while at home I have 2 coaxial cables in the bedroom, 2 coaxial cables in another bedroom, 1 coaxial cable in the kitchen and 3 coaxial cables in the living room. how can I distribute tv and sat in the rooms with the available material (PSM114E/S, LDL206, and 2x LDU608G)? in the event there is something inexpensive that does to my case to be mounted in a rack panel to have everything cleaned and arranged? I already have a rack cabinet for audio, internet and cctv, but I still have space.
Thx a lot for your time.

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 23:07:52 Mobile | Show all posts
Welcome to the forums coax distribution is usually in the loft space and depending who did it will depend how clear it is where each coax goes without disconnecting each Cox and testing to each socket to find which cable is which. Hopefully though there is a 4 or 6 way splitter for the TV and each cable is marked with where it goes

To split satellite you need additional boxes or feed  the single satellite box output back as RF on a single channel through the TV coax. There is then a thing called a magic eye from memory that allows the satellite remote to change channels elsewhere. The same picture is on the remote TV as on the one connected to the box.

Splitting TV is a simple splitter.

Anyway it is hard to give details beyond absolute basics as how it is done varies wildly. If you have some basic knowledge have a look for the distribution system between the rooms and the aerial and satellite dish. Then you can work out what does what and go from there.

If none of it makes sense you may need to get a professional in - or ask around family and friends if somebody can help.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部