LCD issue

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 23:12:25 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

I’ve recently purchased a new network streamer. It has an internal LCD screen. I notice on the screen few stains in the corners visible from certain angles. Could this LCD be defective?

Please see the photo of the screen in the link:
LCD

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 23:12:26 Mobile | Show all posts
What does it look look like from normal viewing angles? If you can see those from there then it may be defective. What make and model? Is it cheap end of town or are you expecting perfection? Do you use that screen it attach an external decent one? Again if you are expecting to use it and there are problems from normal angles then have a go at changing it.

Presumably you bought it somewhere you can change it relatively easily if needed?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 23:12:27 Mobile | Show all posts
I took the picture not from normal view angel, but from above and a narrow angle, in the dark. From normal view angle you can hardly see it.

Actually I use an external screen, but I’m concerned it might get worse in the future. And it is a brand new device.

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 23:12:28 Mobile | Show all posts
I guess that’s what I was saying. We can only comment on what we see in the worst case scenario. It’s obviously not a premium screen in a device you are expected to use an external screen?

It looks like whatever is fixing the screen
Internally is pulling or pushing on it in the corners. I doubt any others will be different from the factory.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部