View: 355|Reply: 0

IP or Serial AV control with Signal sensing

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 23:12:37 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I have a source device that has 2 HDMI's and 1 DVI output. need to be able to power on all three input devices automatically when source device is powered on. Hoping that CEC will work for the 2 HDMI input devices but the third is DVI. I purs with Need to have serial connectivity to one output device for power on and off control,

I purchased a product called DIGITALIX model DL-UHDILC that claims that when it senses a video signal it sends either HEX or Serial command to the connected output device to power it on and when ii senses the signal has dropped it sends either HEX or Serial command to shut down the connected output device. The device comes with the attached software to configure the device with the proper HEX or Serial command but I cant get a TV or projector to work with it. I have attached the software that came with the DL-UHDILC

Does anyone know of a working inline device that is proven? also would like the device to have relays that would control lights or projector screens also.

Thanks

Brian

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部