View: 351|Reply: 1

Wireless in car CCTV to cloud

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 23:18:52 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm a taxi driver working at nights with occasional tense situations and occasional non payers. I have been looking for a long time to set up a CCTV or security camera to record such incidents in the car. There are so many options but I don't want to pay hundreds upon hundreds of pounds and I would rather have a camera that records to the cloud and that I can activate remotely . I'm not happy with storage kept on site as it is easy enough to take from a car.

I have seen some small wireless IP cameras that do record to the cloud or send video to  mobile but I would rather it be activated remotely, even if by my mobile phone and not by motion obviously. I don't want to spend more than £150. I will be so grateful for advice. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 23:18:53 Mobile | Show all posts
No real experience with dash cam's but any cloud support requires an internet link either via your phone tethered to the dash cam via WiFi or a mobile broadband solution.

Go-pro's are likely way above your budget but they do have auto cloud backups and voice control to initiate recordings, however the auto cloud backup is a subscription fee on top of everything else.

Have a look on Amazon using the keywords of rear dash cam and you will find various  camera's some with IP support but I couldn't tell you any more than that.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部