What's she missing?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 23:21:31 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi AvForum members,

Hope all is well, I signed up today and have been getting my head in the door and speaking in a few topics.

I have a small favour to ask if possible, and it would be greatly appreciated.

Firstly I would like to say in no way am I trying to get a backlink haha, I know a lot of SEO guys must hammer this forums with links and stuff, but that's not me.

Anyway I have a Gadget review site (GadgetGang - The Home Of Gadgets and reviews!) and have recently finished building the site, I mean yeah there are some bits and pieces that need changing / updating however the overall look seems to be there.

My question to you is if you guys could visit the site and let me know your feedback that would be fantastic, it's just me and a friend who are working on the website and we feel its a great domain, and has a lot of potential, we just need a helping hand from an outsider as we have hit a dead end.

Any suggestions for website improvement, or Gadget categories to introduce will be welcomed.

We are also looking for some new members so if you think you can help then by all means message me and you can get yourself in the doors before they shut!

Hope to hear from you soon, look forward to your feedback!

Curtis

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部