Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 659|Reply: 1

Sound system for my VW Camper.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 23:26:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I have just had my van converted, but unfortunately the sound system is not so good.
In the dash is the standard radio, stereo, and speakers in the doors. Not so good.
Then in the back he has fitted an amp, that runs off mains. He has placed 2 speakers in a box under the bed that are useless, and no panel speakers, and in terrible position.
Also their is no DAB radio, as it is and older model stern in dash.
I wonder am I better having a good car system put in, or should I stay with the amp in back that runs on 240, and upgrade the speakers ?
Could I have a system that would have dab radio in the dash, and can also go threw the amp in back ? I could then use the system when driving and parked up.
Would it be possible have good car Dab system, and this can also go threw the amp when parked up ?
Or do I need separate system, that when I drive I use the car DAB, then when parked up, use the amp.
Suggestions welcome

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 23:26:06 Mobile | Show all posts
Personally I would just go with a decent car system, halfords would be a good place to go and have look at a few
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部