Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Author: Sonic67

Yet Another Poll (Apologies)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-12-2019 00:55:39 Mobile | Show all posts
Funny, it doesn't matter for this one but it does matter for others. Funny that.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

3-12-2019 00:55:39 Mobile | Show all posts
You have lost me?  Not hard really, I think I have just lost the will to live with it all now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-12-2019 00:55:40 Mobile | Show all posts
Not sure either...
Anway, it seems to me that the Bottom line is:

Lots of people who voted for Remain still want to Remain and the petition reached the 100,000 to get it debated in Parliament.  

Lots of people who voted Remain in London congregated in London to remind us they still think that way.  

The support for Remain hasn't dwindled.

Have I left anything out?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-12-2019 00:55:41 Mobile | Show all posts
Take care guys.

A 77-year old women's activities is not something to get hot under the collar about.

Such a little thing triggering such frustration and anger shows the political situation is hotting up.

Remember it's a good idea to stand back after someone lights the blue touchpaper.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 3-12-2019 00:55:41 Mobile | Show all posts
No, I am quite confident that I am neither bigoted nor as it happens remotely concerned about ingratiating myself with the sort of person who thinks poverty and mental health issues amongst other things are partly if not fully a 'choice'.

Given that I have a compulsion to avoid being misunderstood, misjudged and essentially the desire to be liked or respected as part of the pathology of my illness and mental state, it is quite a badge of honor, depending on your particular slant, to make the extremely short and highly select list of names of which who's opinion of my character I couldn't give a tinkers cuss.

So pop that in your pipe, light it up and smoke away

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 3-12-2019 00:55:42 Mobile | Show all posts
Perhaps one day you may read back and look in horror at the descriptions youve attached to a whole cohort of people indiscriminately.

No idee which person you are referring to above either. Because if you think that is me then you have bigger issues than you realise. Feel free to find some evidence for that accusation if you have any sanity left.

Use magic Report

3-12-2019 00:55:44 Mobile | Show all posts
Spurious claims of bigotry? Dude, read you own post...You state that it is funny to people who are not racists or biggots that judge people on the basis of their skin colour or where they were born or their beliefs...

You said that, it was about Brexit but you choose to take it down this path...Sad...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-12-2019 00:55:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Just to be absolutely clear, I have broken down what I said in blue with comments and where the clauses begin and end as well as indented to help indicate the nesting of the statements:

it would be both a serious crime/terrible act,

but also at the same time
pretty bloody funny

{Clause}
*(if it's restricted to testicles and bums)

to a lot  of people who are not {Clause}
racists or biggots that judge people on the basis of their skin colour or where they were born or their beliefs "
{End Clause}

... just on the absolute omni shambles they created and aren't fixing​{End Clause}And without the comments and clauses:

"it would be both a serious crime/terrible act, but also at the same time pretty bloody funny*(if it's restricted to testicles and bums) to a lot of people who are not racists or biggots that judge people on the basis of their skin colour or where they were born or their beliefs ... just on the absolute omni shambles they created and aren't fixing"

If that still reads to you as being bigoted then see my previous comments on how much credence I give to them.

Use magic Report

3-12-2019 00:55:46 Mobile | Show all posts
Seriously dude, you got some serious issues. Yes it does read you to be bigoted, as has been your behaviour on these threads.

Guess you also haven’t found any evidence backing up your claim regarding the points you made to me earlier.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-12-2019 00:55:46 Mobile | Show all posts
Then I'll leave it up to you to imagination(to which you seem to have a vivid, surreal and bizarre  abundance of with regards to my thoughts and opinions) where and how I think you should go

Note: this is because I believe  that in this case it is you with the serious 'issues'* not I.

* acting out of all proportion to reality.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部