This film doesn't seem to know what it wants to be

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
21-11-2019 12:56:35 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 2/10

I wanna start this off by saying I did not enjoy the first movie. This was probably due to wrongful marketing. Like many hopeful ladies I was expecting a comedy with playful strip routines and hot men and was served up something sad and serious.

For the sequel it was pretty much the same except this film wasn't sad, it was boring. For a film about "A group of male strippers going to a stripper's convention" this film has very little stripping in it. In stead it's filled with dialogue that is hard to follow and seems completely unnecessary. The first stripping happens like 40 minutes into the movie and it doesn't get better.

If you were hoping for Pitch Perfect with male strippers you will be disappointed. There are no elaborately choreographed synchronized strip performances in this film. They do mostly solo performances where they manhandle their female clients in a way that made me as an audience member very uncomfortable.

Overall I'm not sure what the target audience for this film is and I don't think the filmmakers know either, though I'm sorry to say this.

marlee-4 14 November 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3354519/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部