View: 160|Reply: 0

Just my opinion. But guess what everybody got a mind of there own and is freely to speak how they feel or see things from their prospective.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
27-1-2020 22:30:25 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I honestly don't care what others say but in my opinion I love this show. Nevertheless the actors did there part and play there role perfectly, furthermore it teaches us different aspect of life that I know a lot of people can relate to, and what I admire about each actor soh far is that 1-Danna is the cool girl. She speak facts and don't sugar coat nothing. She the real deal n I love it she remind me of Tiffany Haddish.. So love her.. 
2-Andy - she's the one that would do anything to protect the one she love, even if it cause her, her life. 
3 Karen- she's don't tolerate b.s and she her mind up front about any situation. She's open and honest. 
4 Sabrina- Is the quite one of the pack she doesn't like trouble
5 Zack- Is a determine man. No matter what it is that he wants he will make sure he fight until he gets it, and it doesn't matter how long it takes. 
I know it's just a movie come on they really protray some good characteristics ..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部