WozzaUK Publish time 26-11-2019 20:52:57

I'd go for the mini. Found the big brother would leak on occasion. I've bought my mini and spares from vapercaper and also myepack. Depends what discounts you can get.

walks Publish time 26-11-2019 20:52:57

Thanks Wozza

jono987 Publish time 26-11-2019 20:52:57

I've used myepack   vapourcaper also

Suave Publish time 26-11-2019 20:52:58

Hi All,

Sorry I have not been active on the thread for a while but am very glad to see that others are expressing the same interests & questions as me & all your questions & experiences really help everyone out!

Well, earlier today, (like busterbenny2001) my EMOW battery too seems to have suddenly quit on me - it was fresh from a full charge & used for about an hour & then just when dead while I was taking a draw. I tried all the tips I could find on the net but alas, nothing seems to work. It does flash Red/Green when connecting to the charger but that is about all (shows fully charged!) - clicking 5 times does nothing.

Quite upset tbh - was expecting the battery to last around 10 months on the basis that it is supposed to last for around 300 charges & I usually charge it once a day. Can anyone tell me what might have caused it to suddenly just stop working like this - surely batteries should last longer than just 6-7 weeks or so?

Looks like I will need to get a new one (or two) but see that there are a number of options & if possible, I would like to get one that lasts longer & possibly has more features (like showing amount of charge left etc).

I have seen that there is a Kangertech IPOW 2 which is 1600mAH, the EVOD Mega Battery which is 1900mAH I believe as well as a EMOW Mega battery at 1600mAH & EVOD VV Twist at 1600mAH?? Hard for me to figure out the differences & which might be the best to get?

I have read somewhere that one can also use the Vision Spinner 2 Battery which is 1650mAH but want to make sure it is compatible with the rest of the EMOW Kit I bought & is SAFE to use - do not want to have a fire risk or crap usability! Would really welcome any advice on the battery front as I am in that confused state of mind again - any that offer best performance, safety & value as long as they are genuine- it seems quite a few folks are caught out with fakes? How can one avoid this for sure? Some folks on Amazon UK that bought the Vision Spinner V2 (from Vision) apparently received fakes!

busterbunny2001, did Virtual-Vape replace your bad battery without any hassles as I assume it was under warranty etc? How did you resolve the matter may I ask?

Many Thanks All!
Suave!

WozzaUK Publish time 26-11-2019 20:52:58

Take a look at the iStick. Will do everything you want. I've got a couple and both have been excellent.

Suave Publish time 26-11-2019 20:52:58

Hi!

Yes, I have been looking into them most of the night (insomnia!) & the iSticks look really good - most here on & the web seem to really like them! Will I be able to use the tank thingy from my Kanger EMOW Kit with it - if not, then the entire Kanger EMOW Kit will have been a loss!

There is apparently the new iStick 30 out now at sort of the same price as the iStick 20 at/- £33. There is also a iStick 50 due out soon (around Feb 10th?) but I have been trying to see if anyone has one in stock - no luck so far. Most seem to have priced it at around £50 & the cheapest I have found is £40 so for the few quid extra, I suppose it would be better to get the iStick 50?

Only problem is., how will I cope till it is available - only been less than half a day & I already miss the vaping big time! Anyone have any info on these?

Suave!

WozzaUK Publish time 26-11-2019 20:52:58

Yes they will work with it. I've not seen anything about the iStick 30 or 50 so can't comment. The best thing for me with the 20 was the physical size. It fits nicely in my pocket and I can be descreet when out with it in public.

oska Publish time 26-11-2019 20:52:59

Ok, so I won't be recommending the Emow again. That's pretty poor that 2 members have had failures. Kanger make very good clearomisers but maybe not so hot on the battery side..

The only real difference between the iSticks are the wattage they go up to, 20, 30 and 50W. 20W will be fine for what you are using on it. The 20 and 30W both have a 2200mah battery and the 50W has twice that at 4400mah.

They come with an eGo adapter so your Emow tank will work fine. VaperCaper has the 20W in stock and free delivery.
http://www.vapercaper.co.uk/collections/frontpage/products/eleaf-istick

walks Publish time 26-11-2019 20:52:59

Does anyone know much about the Smok X Pro M22? Is it any good? Would it be better or worse than the istick?

Suave Publish time 26-11-2019 20:52:59

Hi WozzaUK,

The 30 apparently is the same size as the 20 but uprated in terms of watts/power? Apparently it has a pop up battery connector, better quality threads & a kind of "Lip" on Top that allows one to for bigger tanks for a more seamless fit it seems!

You sure are right about it being discreet - it's pretty tiny!

Suave!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15
View full version: Information Overload - Newbie Help Request!