View: 132|Reply: 0

Is the date right?

[Copy link]
20-5-2020 03:31:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This is a great story and very well told and should be told over and over as a lesson to our children. A lesson about how that even though you feel you are awkward, a bit clumsy (only because you are still growing into your body) and perhaps not society's version of pretty you are still special and no one is allowed to judge you. Children can be brutal in their teasing as we now know from stories about bullies. But no amount of bullying can change the fact that you are special and are going to grown into something the bullies will never become. A decent human being. This story goes even further than that and it should be watched for its awesome ending. Tim Curry can take me flying anytime he wants!

As to my question: Is it right?

The DVD may have been released in 1986, but I swear I watched this at home when I was a young teen (14-15)back in 1975! By 1986 I was married, a cancer survivor and had a 3 year old!

Maybe it is senility or something but I remember it so clearly watching this show as a Halloween Special with a friend of mine while we ooh'ed and awe'ed over Tim Curry. Which I still do at 50!

Does anyone remember when they saw the show on air? If it really wasn't on TV until 1986, I need to get my head examined!

score 10/10

pagangazarii 24 May 2011

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2433241/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部