View: 128|Reply: 0

The TV series we Superman fans have been waiting for.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 05:53:54 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score /10

"Smallville" is an excellent idea for a TV series. I am one of those who grew up in the 1950s with Superboy and Superman comics. I loved the Superman films with Chris Reeves. I loved the "Lois and Clark" TV series. But this one, which chronicles Clark Kent's high school life, the period when he began to realize the extent of his super powers, and began to see his life's mission, has not been depicted before, as far as I can recall. They've done it extremely well, and the actors are very fitting for the parts. And, naturally, good always prevails over evil.

A year 2005 update -- we don't watch "Smallville" as faithfully anymore as we used to. I suppose that is a natural consequence, as old story lines get stale, and the writers try harder for scripts with an "edge." Still, whenever we do watch, we still enjoy the series.

A year 2010 update -- we are again watching "Smallville" every week. In spite of the age now of the series it remains an interesting series. I keep wondering when Clark will learn how to fly.

TxMike 23 November 2001

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0798431/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部