Pretty Much a Perfect Show!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:08:34 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

Young Justice from the get go grabs you and reels you in. The characters all have the right amount of screen time and story behind them. The show makes you not only enjoy them but actually get behind them all. From Miss Martians identity issues and Superboys need for acceptance from his mentor to the relationship between Zatanna and her father. And that is just season one! Season two brings a host of cool ideas and relationships as well. The interaction between the characters and the stories are all a breath of fresh air. Especially for a show really for kids. However, it came out when I was in my late 20's. And growing up with Batman the Animated series and Superman the Animated series I was no stranger to good animation and cool story lines. And Young Justice does not disappoint in the slightest way. Every aspect of the show gets a 10/10. The stories, the characters, the action, the animation... all top notch. The only disappointing thing about the show is that it got cancelled. One of Warner Bros hugest mistake since they let someone make that Catwoman film.

ter-63927 14 July 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3276469/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部