View: 106|Reply: 0

A great show that I would highly recommend to anyone

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:08:35 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 8/10

WARNING FOR SPOILERS!!

Just watched this show from episodes 1-18 and can I just say that I loved it! As a kid I would have watched Batman, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Teen Titans and can I just say that this show beats something like Teen Titans hands down.

The animation and art style is similar to Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths. The series focuses on the sidekicks of comic book legends like Superman, Batman, The Flash and many others.

For the beginning of the series we are introduced to four characters of the soon to be arranged team, Robin, Superboy, Kid Flash and Aqualad, Speedy does make an appearance in the first episode for only a short time. I was actually surprised with some of the character changes, like Drake Grayson replacing Tim Drake and Wally replacing Bart and some of the other changes. What gives this show a plus is that it focuses on each member, including future members like Artemis and Miss Martian and how they work on becoming a team, it also shows that even though your a hero's side kick or in Superboy's case, clone, that they, themselves are developing and trying to get through some personal things as well as learning how to work together and on who to trust.

there are also some relationships and turmoil within the group, Aqualad the leader, is sometimes unsure on whether he should be leader or not and waits for Robin to mature so that he could handover command, Superboy at first seems to be going through some issues with his "father", he and Miss Martian start forming a relationship and like every couple go through some bumps on the road as well as maintaining their work. KidFlash is comic relief although he shows to not be totally useless since he has a good amount of scientific knowledge and seems to have a soft spot for Artemis while the latter seems to have a secret that she does not want everyone else knowing and the only ones that seem to know are the older members, Speedy (Now known as Red Arrow) and Robin seems to know.

There are Cameo appearances by the senior members of the Justice League, as well as Barbra Gordan, Zatanna, Garth, Tula, etc.

However I have only watched up to episode 18 but so far I am enjoying it and would recommend anyone who has seen previous DC Television shows or read the comics to give this show a go.

anonymousbrowneyedgirl 1 February 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2559147/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部