View: 86|Reply: 0

Good show, looks promising and shows some potentials

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 07:19:42 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The show is unexpectedly good ,, the plot is just fast, strong , no gaps in the script , it's direct and easily folowable.

So the story is about an illusionist who tries to help getting his twin brother out of prison after they have been set up, and he do so by helping the FBI solve their case ,, this reminds us of so many shows like the Mentalist, Lucifer, Limitless or Scorpion where some outsider "civilian " comes and help the police solve crimes an all but after all it has some originality "the illusionist part" and all the other similar shows even though they are not 100% genuine they all proved themselves on the screen with more than a couple of seasons,, so why not .

Aside from the solid fast script which gave the show more tense and thrill, the cast choice was really good, Jack Cutmore-Scott was so on point, honestly haven't seen him on anything before, but man he owned the show and looked like he's been doing this for ages, Amaury Nolasco is also amazing "watched him on prison break" and he kept his role of bringing up some lines in a comic innocent way ,, and of course loved the Vinnie Jones , gosh that was a nice thing seeing him here.

Final thought,, the show is really good and looks promising , i hope they give it a chance, and by they i mean the producers and the TV shows addicts like myself.

score 8/10

Aktham_Tashtush 12 March 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4089573/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部