View: 78|Reply: 0

Character with (insert gimmick here) teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 07:19:43 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Did we really need another one of these? I see people drawing comparisons between this and Castle and a few other shows, but the reality is there are probably a dozen or more shows exactly like this: character with gimmick teams up with law enforcement agency to solve crimes. A "psychic" teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (Psych, The Mentalist), a novelist teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (Castle), a man who can use 100% of his brain through the use of some drug teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (Limitless), the devil teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (Lucifer), a guy who remembers everything but who he is teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (John Doe), a tattooed woman who can't remember who she is (who's named Jane Doe) teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (Blindspot), a medical examiner teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (Rizzoli & Isles), a medical examiner who's also a zombie teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (iZombie), a medical examiner who's also 200 years old and immortal teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (Forever), a retired cop who's brought back to life through bioengineering teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (Second Chance), a white collar criminal teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (White Collar), an anthropologist teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (Bones), a neuropsychiatrist teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (Perception), a woman with the ability to "stitch" into the minds of the deceased teams up with law enforcement to solve crimes (Stitchers), and these are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are many, many others, which begs the question, again: did we really need yet another one of these shows?

score 2/10

panopticonartist 12 March 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4089598/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部