View: 137|Reply: 1

Little (Q)uincy's caretaker needs more air time!

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 10:44:14 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Is it me or is the young woman that plays Quincy's sister and his son's caretaker an incredible actress? This lady's acting was absolutely-breathtaking and unapologetically-realistic during her few appearances in the show thus far. Never have I seen an untrained actress perform with such depth and clarity, similar to Mo'Nique and Gabore's extraordinary performances in the Academy-Award nominated film, "Precious".

Tyler Perry seriously needs to find a way to incorporate this character in the storyline much more than just collecting welfare (oh, how stereotypical of him!)and supporting her irresponsible brother's misadventures. I've grown so obsessed with her character that I honestly feel if I don't see her again anywhere within the last few episodes remaining for the season, then there is a very good chance that I may discontinue my following of the show for the upcoming fourth season. I don't want that, of course, so I really need Tyler Perry to get a move on and incorporate Quincy's sister into the show some more.

Does anyone dare to agree with me?

score 10/10

presch-89915 10 September 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3314638/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
21-3-2020 09:56:29 Mobile | Show all posts
hell no quita maxwell should never act in anything again she looks like she really smokes crack in real life incredible actor my ass the incredible acting skills goes to candace young and veronica Herrington hands down
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部