View: 145|Reply: 1

Worst show I have ever watched. Soap opera nightmare

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 10:44:15 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This has got to be the most awful show I have ever viewed on television as a drama series. After binge watching Queen Suga (excellent show), I decided I'd give another black program a shot. One which did not try and push religion and homosexual promiscuity as a way of gaining viewer acceptance. I gave this show a shot. After gritting my teeth and in disbelief of how very very incredibly awful this show was, I made it through the first season of stereo types, ba... uh Horrible acting, long drawn out stupid unreal dialogue. Most of the time I kept wishing I could jump into the TV and smack the characters in the back of their head and scream "just say what the hell you gotta say"... religious BS, a dementedly ridicules homosexuals storyline and absolutely no research on legal procedures... ummm since when can a restraining order be self served to a defendant by the plaintiff??? Really Mr. Perry? Since I was binge watching I decided to speed watch this show skipping seasons 2 and 3 picking up on season four to see if it got any better after a few seasons of figuring it all out. But NO! It was even worst. How the heck does something this awful remain on television when I have seen some absolutely wonderful shows get cancelled after 2 seasons. The Actors must be getting pennies on a dollar for these roles and Opra let's it countiune to air because it's a very low budget show, or she's doing Tyler a favor? I don't know, but man, this show does more harm to our society then help. It has the wealthy White Gods helping the unfortunate blacks, the evil religious fanatic, the gold digger, the dope dealer, the killing thug, the Italian mobs, the wealthy bougie black evil b*&$# steping on family and friends. Tyler and Opra, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I despise the show empire, but my complaints about it can be argued for a better insight. This show right here has no grounds to stand on what so ever. Mr. Perry stick to Movies. From your set design to wardrobe no one appeares to care. You have one scene where Erica goes in the bathroom to talk on the phone. She goes in in a bulky bath robe. In the next episode they pick up where they left off, but she's dressed in a mans shirt and sexy lingerie. Do you guys even take the time to review before you pick up shooting the next day? If you do not care about what you present to your audience, then your Audience should not care about giving this show a shot.

score 1/10

creamyyy8-244-939161 15 November 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3858820/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Standard Member

Credits
31-8-2020 16:20:53 Mobile | Show all posts
shut your stupid ass up
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report