View: 125|Reply: 0

Until Then...

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 11:51:33 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The honesty in this show is amazing. With fascinating characters and stories that feel genuine about characters that are three dimensional, this show finds a comfortable place in your mind for weeks after you have finished it. i have re watched the whole series 3 times already. Apart from some mutual situation me and Rue have been through and I'm familiar with, the show offers a honest portrayal of the modern teen culture in the U.S and their lifestyle. One of this show's strengths is capturing the highs Rue feels, like the one where the room starts to turn around her and that spectacular ending of the last episode which could not been more beautiful and amazing.
the story makes you care for Rue and Jules, and if you have gone through an addiction of sorts and have had problems over it with your family, this show will nail some scenes and moments for you. I was really shocked to find out it's based on an Israeli TV-Show, since a lot of the story is based on creator Sam Levinson's own experiences. Which i think they still definitely are. I sense that every character in the show are people who Sam Levinson knew back when he was a teenager and that's probably why i never had a hard time imagining the characters on the show as real persons.
Everything aside, this show has one of the best and most awesome soundtracks with some great songs that matches the scenes they are used in, perfectly. and of course a beautifully lit cinematography. If you are easily offended and are like super anti-drug maybe don't watch this show. but if you wanna see some real ass struggles and characters that aren't flawless and make mistakes... big time. then you'll love this show.
I have fallen in love with this show's Characters, specially with Rue, Fez and Lexi and also Jules... and i would follow their story for whatever numbers of seasons they'll get to make.

score 10/10

arminbilefield 25 August 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5080737/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部