View: 140|Reply: 0

rebelde is amazing

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 11:57:49 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
this was an amazing program. i loved them all i am Australian but i do also speak Spanish cause of my mum and dad being Colombian. :P i love this programmed i saw it on cable UBI world TV. i love the issues involved sex, harassment,bullying etc amazing Mia(Anahi), Lupita(Maite) y Roberta(Dulce). Giovanni(Christian), Diego(Christopher y Miguel(Alfons-Poncho) amazing you all xx xx yo ten-go 15 y via es program ma when I was 10 or 11 years old :P I love it all very much. My favorite character was Mia because of how much of a girl she was,but her kindness and understanding towards others just made me feel so happy that made me think about if my friends were that loyal which is why I'm not friends with those old girls i used to hang out with.I also like Roberta because of her smartness although when she talked to someone she sort of just spoke it out there and never really thought about Wat she was going to say but this girl wasn't plastic unlike Mia who is very plastic and just needs to be a bit more human. Where as Roberta needs to be a bit more calmed she has a very kind heart and very nice to all of her friends and is willing to be friends with just about anyone. xxx Lupita is very sweet kind and gentle and soft and quiet. which is why she makes better of friends with Mia. but also with Roberta she makes good friends with her because Roberta is very more down to earth and willing to have friends over at her house so is Mia but Mia will be like trying to give her a full on fashion make-over xx xx<3<3<3<3<3 Where with Roberta they will be more like playing some sort of type of game. Roberta is all bout a party and Mia is all about the Fashion. xxx Which is why I love Mia/Anahi 4eva xx<3 Love ya

score 10/10

laura-rbd-dance 9 May 2011

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2426126/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部