View: 100|Reply: 0

You don't have to know whats going on to Enjoy the Hell out of Rebelde

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 11:57:49 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Now heres whats going on, First of all I speak English(never took Spanish) I read Sarah (that70sgirl7887) post and it inspired me. I was going to college a NKU and in Kentucky they have Univison. Now I always liked when things confused me. So I turned it on at 3:00 durring my break from school and I saw Correnzone al Limete(Probably not spelled right) at 3:00pm est time. So I moved back to Cincinnati for a year(were I'm from) and no univison. So a year later I switch from Time warner Cable to satellite and I turn to watch my show at 3:00 and I see rebelde I see whats this. I'll tell you what it is, the second best show on TV(The Sopranos is the 1st, but thats hard to beat). So I watched from season until the end of the show in December. Dulce Maria is amazing, I mean she's beautiful. A lot of the girls keep my action but the don't compare to Dulce. Anyway I bought the 1st two seasons on DVD and they have English subtitles, It's so much better than I thought. Best Univsion show ever. I've seen its replacement Codigal Postal, It sucks to be nice. But honestly its an embarrisment.

score 10/10

rbwebdesing 23 May 2007

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1661028/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部