Back New
Author: The Dreamer

Any Nissan 370Z Owners?

[Copy link]
 Author| 24-11-2019 22:40:32 Mobile | Show all posts
Crikey! I can't see me being capable of driving one of these into my eighties!

Just a couple of seconds from 30-ish to 70  had me giggling like a little kid - but I can't imagine doing that as my reactions slow down even more. Still, around town, it was pretty docile.

It doesn't take long to get into licence losing territory though, and I frequently found myself going quite a bit faster than I was aiming for - not helped by the rev counter and speedo being in switched positions from my Saab, so the speedo wasn't coming into my scan naturally. The rev guage being quite a bit larger than the speedo too.

It's getting an oil & filter change, along with a couple of rear tyres too, before I take delivery.

Happy birthday me!  
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
24-11-2019 22:40:32 Mobile | Show all posts
GT - effortless power, v. quick but still relaxing.  Could drive to Marseille and back without causing fatigue in the driver.
Sports car - amazing performance, but you can tell that it likes having it's neck wrung - not at all as comfortable as a GT (obvs).  You know you have done a couple of hundred miles - you need a rest (and to refuel).

Most cars in these categories are a combination of the two types, somewhere on the continuum, not purely GT or Sports car.

Happy Birthday!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部