Author: wellladida

Get your instruments out for the lads!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:08:09 Mobile | Show all posts
cool area of the AVF, musicians corner should have been invented a while ago!

my toys below....
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:08:09 Mobile | Show all posts
Here's my little set up...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:08:10 Mobile | Show all posts
Now that's some serious kit. Any chance of a kit rundown - keyboards for instance (and more pics of the keyboards?)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:08:11 Mobile | Show all posts
That's a lovely tobacco Les Paul, Aphex...

Here's my axe collection... not the best photos though.

The Wolfgang cost me a whole £80! I bought it with the intention of stripping it and giving it a "Frankenstein" paintjob...

My wee amp.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:08:12 Mobile | Show all posts
No problem. Here is my complete kit list

DSI's Prophet 08 SE
Alesis Micron keyboard
Sequential Circuits Pro One keyboard
Waldorf Pulse rack unit
Korg MS20 keyboard controller
Roland SH02 keyboard
Roland SH09 keyboard
Cheetah MS6 X2
Alesis SR16 drum machine
Casio VLTone
Korg DDD1 drum machine
Sony DPS-D7 Delay unit
Sony DPS-R7 Reverb unit
Roland Dep5 Delay unit
Tascam MM1 mixer x2
Behringer PX3000 patchbays X2
EV ND767a mic
Focusrite Voicemaster
Kenton Pro2 midi/cv converter X2
FastLane USB 2in/2out midi interface
M-Audio Delta44 4in/4out audio card
KRK RP6 Monitors ltd edition white
Tascam MM1 24 trk keyboard mixer
Sony TCD D100 DAT Recorder
Sony TCD-D8 Portable DAT Recorder
Quiklok RS954 20 unit rack stand
Quiklok QL690 5 tier keyboard mount

Hardware/Software:-
Apple Mac G5 Tower dual 2gig
PowerMac G4
Powerbook G4
Atari STFM & SM124 monitor
Propellerheads Reason 4.0.1
Cubase SX 3
Bias Peak 3.2
Apple Garageband
Korg Legacy Collection   controller

Various VST instruments and plug ins incl:-

Steinberg The Grand
Waldorf PPGWave
Native Instruments Prophet52
GForce ImpOSCar
Waves
Native Instruments Absynth
Korg Legacy Collection

some close ups of the synths

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 21:08:12 Mobile | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:08:13 Mobile | Show all posts
Nice JP, it's a popular guitar... I know four local guys that play them and they love them.

Love the Les Paul more though, tobacco's such a nice finish

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
The family portraits

Gibson Les Paul Standard

Yamaha CPX900

Fender Gemini II

Boss GT-8 and Marshall 8240

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I'll get a picture up of my pride and joy later but (brace yourselves) I have a 1977 Limited Edition Fender Telecaster Custom (currently missing a string ). And it's used as well, I've played countless gigs with it, it annoys me when people have these fantastic guitars and don't play them

Then there's the insignificant ones which have just been added throughout the last 6 or so years I've been playing (the Fender was the one I learnt on ) which are a Yamaha APX5A electro acoustic, an Epiphone Korina Explorer re-issue, and a cheap-ish Fender 12-String which I can't for the life of me remember the model number for. The 12 string has gone through things with me though, it's been to the arctic and back and has given me many happy memories around campfires etc...

UPDATE: here we go then, the '77 Fender Tele (yes that is a 'no nukes' sticker from the 70's!) and the others (with a mandolin in the case ) and you can see the poster in the corner which is a Marshall poster signed by Doc Jim Marshall himself

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 21:08:14 Mobile | Show all posts
EBMM guitars are the best guitars you can buy, nothin can touch them.
I ain't got time to post my guitars and gear in here just now... might take up a whole page itself lol...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部