Author: klaxhu

Where do we move if X happens ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:20:18 Mobile | Show all posts
We welcome members of the Labour Party..
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:20:19 Mobile | Show all posts
Freedom of speech.  You and old coot and klaxhu are allowed to spout as much nonsense as you want so long as you don't break forum rules about abuse, misusing smilies or trolling.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 00:20:20 Mobile | Show all posts
Sorry to drag this OT, but to reply to the antisemitic slur and conspiracy theorist jibe required it.  Otherwise it degrades into "I know you are but what am I" level.  

The 5 Eyes (real, US, Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand), Bilderbergs (real, they regularly meet) and Davos, (real, again regular meetings) are NOT just a bunch of politically/militarily/economically well-connected, wealthy, just plain folks who get together and exchange photos of their kids and have a few drinks.  Those alliances and organizations exist and interact with each other for a reason, and it is not to help anyone who isn't invited to such confabs.  Yes a conspiracy (even if only one of convenience), but not theory, fact.  

Observing that the Rothschilds have had their grubby little fingers in international banking and more for at least a couple hundred years is not antisemitic.  In fact, Semitic refers to cultures that speak Semitic languages... of which Hebrew is only one... the others are mostly Arabian languages.  Too bad so many fall for the Zionist propaganda-trick that claims only Jews are Semitic.  And bsides most of the Jews now living in Occupied Palestine (shouldn't be called Israel) have near zero genetic relationship to the Hebrews of the Old Testament. So much for Yaweh promising Palestine to the Hebrews.  

And Zionism is largely a product of a bunch of 19th Jewish writers, many British. Maybe more Brits need to read the Balfour Declaration, which the entire Brit/Israel tango derives from.  And there is irrefutable proof that Lord Rothschild basically wrote it, Balfour just signed it hoping that stealing Palestine would keep the Jews busy there, rather than stirring up problems in Britain.

So back to the "who's leaving if" portion of the show.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:20:21 Mobile | Show all posts
I think you are confused.

The result of the 2016 referendum was not planned. In fact the government, big businesses, and most people were certain the result would be to stay with the EU and not to leave. The government was not prepared and caught by surprise. The result of their total lack of preparation, planning and research led to the chaos you're on about.

To say creating chaos was the objective is a little naïve. However, you could be right - unlikely - but anything is possible.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 00:20:22 Mobile | Show all posts
Regime change takes many forms.  Any who have impartially read the titles I mentioned up-thread will easily see it for what it is.  There are few governments on planet Earth that aren't incompetent and broken in one way or another, "democratic" or otherwise.  Why would Britain be any different, especially when the gov't of the day had been assured by the people who fix votes for a living that it was a sure thing.  

The whole sordid Brexit mess makes makes more sense if it is thought of as controlled opposition, merely the attempt to create division in Britain and throughout the EU in general, for its own sake.  Divide and conquor, where both sides of the issue the public is asked to choose end up in disruption, to the benefit of one or the other set of equally morally bankrupt powermongers and oligarchs.  The EU oligarchy vs. the US oligarchy.  And who backs both sets of oligarchs?  The Rothschilds.  And will staying with or changing sets of oligarchs make much positive difference to the average person?  We all know the answer is no.  Either way, this will make things worse for Brits.  The EU now doesn't trust Britain and no one can trust the US ever.  

The Brexit movement would not have simply gone away if the vote had been the other way around with the same percents. Nope, as if the Quebec and now Alberta Separatists ever stop trying to break up Canada.  Dare I mention Ireland, or Scotland, or Wales?

------------------

Back On Topic: I am not moving to Britain because of Brexit or no-Brexit.  Either way, Britain will be diminished and incrementally impoverished.  There will be no Brexit Marshall Plan, the US can't afford to pay its own bills, let alone Britain's. I originally got my British passport as an exit strategy which also afforded me access to live and work in the EU visa-free.  So not only did the Brexit fiasco close the EU-residency door for me, it closed the move-to-Britain door as well.  As bad as it gets here, it will be better than in Britain for the foreseeable future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:20:23 Mobile | Show all posts
Noted.

I think we are all well aware of the power of big multinational businesses and the influence they have over governments. That has been going on for hundreds of years, nothing new there.

The same with divide and conquer strategies, both military and political. That has been going on for thousands of years - nothing new there either.

In addition, separatists all over the world continue to attempt to break away from controlling governments. That too has been going on for thousands of years - nothing new there.

Your Brexit conspiracy theories can be explained away by frustration and annoyance that your move to Britain and EU residency exit strategy has not come to fruition as you planned.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 00:20:24 Mobile | Show all posts
And if you have a British passport you can still do that Nothing has changed...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 00:20:25 Mobile | Show all posts
I have imagined how this thread could have easily fallen into a brexit debacle from people with no intention of moving out of the UK, but I have never suspected we could end in conspiracy theories...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:20:26 Mobile | Show all posts
I'm almost inclined to agree with you

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 00:20:26 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks to you all, I found out exactly what I wished to know about this portion of AVF.  I won't be wasting my time reading or posting to these "Lifestyle" fora any longer.  

"There are none so hoplessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." Gothe

Goodbye

Use magic Report

1234Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部