Author: BISHI

Britain First. A worrying development.

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 00:42:10 Mobile | Show all posts
The whole point of the welfare system is to help people for a reasonable period of time to get by.

Not to keep them for thirty years.   BTW what exactly is a meagre existence...£200 PW  £400PW
What about that overweight couple claiming £40,000 a year because they are to fat to work.
Or am I to be accused of fatism.    Apologies to anyone fat who is working.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:42:11 Mobile | Show all posts
For a single person who has been out of work for a couple of years:
- under 25's get £57.35
- 25 and over get £72.40.
- Couples aged over 18 who are both out of work get a combined £113.70

Out of that money you will be expected to contribute to part of your rent, pay heating, water rates, electricity bills and contribute up to 20% of the full council tax bill.
Then you have your phone, food, transport, clothes and all other bills to find.

I'm disabled so I get more money, but still less than a couple on JSA.
Even if I got lower rate mobility and lower rate care allowance, it would be less than £200 a week. To get those mobility and care allowance is very difficult and only the severely disabled will qualify for the higher rates.

Essentially it's people with children who get more money which is what most of the media headlines focus on.
That's because of the moral issue of allowing children to suffer because their parents don't work.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 00:42:12 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks for that.  I have never been out of work for a long period and its years ago since I drew any form of benefit.

I am genuinely sorry to hear about your disablement and hope things get better for you in the near future.

My relative fakes and his wife as much as possible to get as much as they can.  He is the sort of person who would not work even if it was offered to him.  People like that are robbing both me and you.

Its people like him and a perceived belief on my behalf that most immigrants are doing the same.

I will do my best in future not to annoy you and try to make things  I say less spiteful.  

I wish you well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:42:12 Mobile | Show all posts
I did try and stay away from monetary value, it polarises the issue and is not something that I would base success or envies on.  However £200 or £400 PW, with direct payments the latter is easily achievable and more. Indeed what are those values to someone who is quadriplegic?

I can only assume your anecdotal family member has gone through various assessments and it’s been deemed appropriate, the same applies to your "ism".  

Criminal behaviour is what you describe!  If you believe family member are engaging in criminal activity, I suggest this site. https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 00:42:13 Mobile | Show all posts
Slightly different sums to what Toko mentioned.  However if a serious disablement is involved I can see why bigger payments are made.

As regards the family member...distant I might add, I shall not be snitching, suffice to say that a serious argument resulting in fisticuffs ensued.

I would also add that it is reasonably easy to pull the wool over the eyes of medical practitioners, that is people faking illness of one sort or another.

I AM NOT..suggesting for an instant that any forum member is or would do that.

But I am referring to the relative  who has managed to con officials for years with a so called bad back.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 00:42:14 Mobile | Show all posts
by its very nature a welfare state has to cast its net widely, so we dont exclude people who really need the assistance if a few rogues slip through that net then its probably a price worth paying

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:42:15 Mobile | Show all posts
another of their iterations
Home - Knights Templar InternationalKnights Templar International | Facebook- another way to keep Paul, Jayda et al in booze and fags

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:42:16 Mobile | Show all posts
When you signup you will receive your free pendant, free scroll, free badge

Come and join our super secret club...  

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 00:42:17 Mobile | Show all posts
conspiracy theories seem to be the way of making us feel that there is a power in control of actions not that in fact there is chaos out there  .

You could even say that is what religion does for good or bad.

Logically taking that forward it's also why we also find it relatively easy to demonise religions , nationalities and any group. It helps us create a narrative to understand a world and people that in many ways defies understanding .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:42:18 Mobile | Show all posts
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here.  Are you supporting BF?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部